Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day 16.

I finally got out of bed and made it to the 9:30 Pilates class at my gym. Funny thing - the demographic of that class is entirely Park Slope women who don't have to work (or work from home). I was the only guy in there, and couldn't help but feel like the UPS Delivery boy on a Desperate Housewives episode. Or, conversely, like a turkey leg in a wolf den. Yikes.

My weight is still about 180 lbs. Hmm.

Made it out safely, though, and made it to my local for a couple of non-alcoholic drinks. Oddly, I didn't even WANT a cocktail. I'm sure that will change.

CONSUMED

Breakfast:
Multi Berry Smoothie
Green Tea

Snack:
Lara Bar

Lunch:
Leftover Sesame Orange Chicken
Brown Rice

Snack:
Greens+ Protein Bar

Dinner:
Amy's No Cheese Organic Pizza
White Bean and Escarole Soup
Hummus

Bar:
Soda and Lime x2

Dessert:
Licorice

No comments: