Monday, January 21, 2008

Day 15. Halfway.

The halfway point. Honestly, I'm bored of it, of course. M's dropped the tee-totaling aspect but has kept the diet indefinitely (something I can totally relate to - I'm going to go back to the no pork, red meat once a week dealie after all this). No one in the NYC office is doing it anymore. D even admitted she wouldn't have done it if not out of support for me. So it's tough - I mean, no one's watching. No one would care if I stopped.

Despite that, despite the boredom and the cravings and the fucking DISHES, I do think there's some validity for me. I need this kind of hard reset every once in a while to put me back on the path.

That said, Super Bowl Sunday is gonna rule.

CONSUMED

Breakfast:
Multi-Berry Smoothie (what, they're delicious.)
Fig Porridge with Rice Milk
Roasted Green Tea

Lunch:
Malaysian Curry with Carrots, Seitan and Potatoes
Brown Rice
Steamed Spinach Dumplings
Green Mint Tea

Snack:
Hummus and Chips

Oh, I missed the gym due to the holiday. Tomorrow.

2 comments:

alicetiara said...

You should post a link to the LJ HM community: http://community.livejournal.com/healthmonth/

A bunch of us are still going strong!

Ryan Tomorrow said...

If I didn't totally disavow my LJ ties last year, I totally would.

***SPOILER ALERT***

Man, I feel like Will Smith in I Am Legend when he finds out about the survivor colony.