Monday, January 21, 2008

Day 14: AMNESTY DAY.

I hadn't even thought about Amnesty Day until I realized that there was a whole lot of football to watch.

Amnesty Day, to review, is traditionally a "get out of jail free" card for those times where you fuck up. However, it has increasingly become Health Month's Rumspringa (look it up). It's ostensibly a single indulgence of a single vice. 

D and I chose beer, as we missed drinking far and away. We started drinking halfway through the Pats game. Funny thing was, I only made it through 2 beers before I just felt...shitty. Kind of tired and headachy (to be fair, i did sit and watch 6 HOURS of football). I ended up falling aslpe on the couch. Not exactly the wild time it could've been. C'est dommage.

CONSUMED

Breakfast:
I think I skipped Breakfast. I honestly cannot remember, and it was yesterday. Let's just say Smoothie?

Football Snacks:
Popcorn
Olives

Dinner:
Spiced Chicken
Hummus
Baba Ganouj
Foule
Tabouli
Grape Leaves

2 Beers. (Boston Ale - and it worked. Go Pats.)

No comments: