Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Day 9

I woke up this morning and couldn't sit up. It hurt to cough, which was unfortunate since my winter cough has settled in for the duration. Guess I wailed a little too hard on my abs. So, no Pilates.

The amount of time cooking takes up is extraordinary, seconded  only by the amount of time it takes to do all the dishes. Plus side is I'm suddenly flush with cash. Downside being that when I have 30 minutes at home between work and a movie, I'm relegated to eating either leftovers or salsa.

We went to see There Will Be Blood last night. Sigh. Flaws aside, it really made me want some whisky. And, at the finale, a milkshake.

CONSUMED

Breakfast:
Banana
Odwalla Bar

Lunch:
Maple-Chipotle Sockeye
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Brown Rice

Dinner:
Salsa and baked corn chips
Bit of Whole Wheat Pita

Movie Snacks:
Baked Whole Wheat Pita Chips (way to go, D)
Popcorn (homemade - I felt like a grandma)
Unsweetened Honeysuckle Tea

Dessert:
Coconut Sorbet with blackberries
"Cold Season" Herbal tea.

No comments: