Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day 2: So Far...

I don't want to say it's been easy yet - it hasn't. But honestly, the gluttony and drunkeness that I set upon myself this holiday season left me feeling sluggish and thick. At least when I'm eating less, eating right, I'm feeling a bit more spry.

Day 2 found the headaches increase (who knew I needed caffeine so much?) but the illness abate. I was still wicked tired, but I found myself feeling more, well, like the old me. I even ventured out of the house for the first time in 36 hours to a bar. Soda water for me!

CONSUMED

Breakfast:

Smoothie consisting of mixed berries, banana, nonfat yogurt and grade B maple syrup
Kombucha

Lunch:

Leftovers from Day 1 

Snack:

Granola
Raw Almonds

Dinner:

Whole Wheat pasta with Tabbouli and Chicken Apple Sausage
Cup Green Tea

Bar:

Soda Water with lime

I tried to keep to my rule of no eating past 9, but broke and had a snack around 11. Oops.