Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day 3.

The headaches abated later in the day today. I think the thing I miss the most at first is the snacking...i'm a pretty hungry guy most days, and the absence of a late afternoon snack really hurts. Also, when I'm home I instinctively look for something to chew on. Freudian basis or no, that prospect is far less appealing when all you have is mulberries.

CONSUMED

Breakfast:
Cup of Green Tea
Banana
Odwalla bar (ew.)

Lunch:
Leftovers from Day 1 Dinner (Mustard Chicken et al.)

Snack: 
High Protein Peanut Butter Chocolate bar (which was green. Isn't peanut butter brown?)

Dinner:
Leftovers from Day 2 Dinner (Whole Wheat pasta, et al.)
Kombucha

Some have complained of boredom - I can relate. Lucky for me, work has been busy enough and I have acres of Lost episodes to watch before the 31st. The only snag I see in this whole Health Month clause is the Superbowl occurring on Feb. 3. Brown, I know you could give half a shit about football, but if it gets you out of this drinkless purgatory 4 days early....


2 comments:

Unknown said...

superbowl? I got a band of horses show that night! I may have to take a second amnesty day and extend health month until the 8th.

Unknown said...

superbowl? I got a band of horses show that night! I may have to take a second amnesty day and extend health month until the 8th. or just cash it in a couple days early. we'll see how I feel in early feb.